NeedleWorks Galore

This is my story. I love creativity - whether it be sewing, quilting, embroidery, knitting, photography, or nature. Woodworking has always interested me. I am a widow of two years who is learning to create a new life and a new me. I have would probably have a whole menagerie of pets if I didn't stop myself. I am a child of God, learning to live my life for him in a way that pleases him. I hope by sharing a bit of my day to day story, someone will be blessed.

Monday, May 6, 2013

NOTHIN' DOIN'

That is what I feel like and that is exactly what is going on right now. I have been busy, but sad to say no creativity at all. It has been birthday after birthday after birthday. Right now we are caught up until mine in August - which we don't celebrate at all - too busy time of year. So, the next big birthday will be for little P who will be one the end of September.

Other than that, I live in a construction zone eight houses being built and mine is for sale. I am sure you can envision just how hard it is to keep on top of the tracked in mud, the dust and all the crap flying around and landing in my yard.

So, from here on in until who knows when - hopefully tomorrow - there will be no creativity going on in my life.

Have a great week each and everyone. Enjoy the beautiful weather we now have.

Jean

No comments: