NeedleWorks Galore

This is my story. I love creativity - whether it be sewing, quilting, embroidery, knitting, photography, or nature. Woodworking has always interested me. I am a widow of two years who is learning to create a new life and a new me. I have would probably have a whole menagerie of pets if I didn't stop myself. I am a child of God, learning to live my life for him in a way that pleases him. I hope by sharing a bit of my day to day story, someone will be blessed.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Wow

Blogger finally got caught up with my changes and I have my old blogs back. Guess I will have to see about what to do between the old and the new. This blog has always been for my creative side.
When I lost it I started another one call Glorious Needlework. Not sure if I now want to break them into one for the traditional needlework and one for the Artsy side. We will see.

Today I have pictures for you. Both of these have been at this stage for a while. The first one was a study of sorts. I wanted to try with this pattern to see the pattern within the pattern. Didn't work, know what I did wrong. Still it will be quilted.

This next one is one that is still in progress. This is exactly the way it was to be laid out in the instructions. Don't like it but the first border has some of the blocks extending into the border. We shall see.


This is what is on the design wall right now. It too has been there for a long while. I want the pinwheel blocks to be on point, but not sure what to use as setting blocks. This was taken from a magazine, sorry don't know which one. This one will be blinged up with threads, beads etc.

None of this is on my horizon right now as Christmas is coming and so some stitching is being done.
This is what I will be working on for the next few months. The aim is for ten, but expect to get half done. They are the stockings from Shepherd's Bush. This one being "Reed". Think I will get them all done before I chose the names for each one.

So not much going on. I really do need to use my other camera. Keep forgetting as this one is always handy.

Have a good week and Happy Thanksgiving to you all in Canada.

Blessings
Jean

No comments: