NeedleWorks Galore

This is my story. I love creativity - whether it be sewing, quilting, embroidery, knitting, photography, or nature. Woodworking has always interested me. I am a widow of two years who is learning to create a new life and a new me. I have would probably have a whole menagerie of pets if I didn't stop myself. I am a child of God, learning to live my life for him in a way that pleases him. I hope by sharing a bit of my day to day story, someone will be blessed.

Monday, April 22, 2013

THE LEAP

Today, I started a new blog. It will be about being a senior and widowhood. It is called Living in the .....Seniors lane. Every time I start a post where I want to describe or show pictures of my stitchy things, it always ends up being life related. I want to keep the two separate. In the past few weeks, I have been working at finishing my UFOs - all ??teen of them. I also hope to get into some other types of creativity and may showcase them there also. In a couple of weeks it is my daughters 35th birthday and I have been working on a scrapbook of her and her dad. She is not aware of this project, so please don't spoil the surprise. I will take pics before I give it to her, but won't show them on here until after her special day. Right now I am working on a sweater for the middle grandson. He will be 4 this week and I need to get it done before we have our special birthday day together. I try to take each grandchild out just me and them for a day to do something special. This is a hard one this week as two of my grandsons are born on the same day, but 8 years apart. So, pictures to come and maybe I will get a picture of the granddaughter in he sweater I made for her birthday. Stay tuned for the excitement!

Jean

No comments: